FINANCIAL SERVICES SEMINARS
Welcome to Sierra Central Credit Union Financial Services Seminars.
We are proud to host free online VIRTUAL SEMINARS to help education our Members towards a healthy financial future. All seminars are at no cost to our Members and are currently being conducted virtually. Below is a list of upcoming options, which will feature different topics on a rotating schedule. Space is limited, please click "Register" below the appropriate section to sign up!
Women & Investing / June 21 / 6 pm
• Key investment principles every woman should know
• Important opportunities like asset allocation
• Understanding investor behavior
• Differences between financial products like mutual funds and annuitiesREGISTER
Social Security & Retirement / June 7 / 6 pm
• What are the rules for starting your Social Security benefits?
• How do spouses coordinate their benefits?
• Are there different routes to take that could potentially increase your benefits?
• How do you decide where Social Security fits within your retirement plans?REGISTER
Social Security & Your Retirement / April 5 / 6 pm
Regardless of when you plan to retire, Social Security will likely be an important part of the road ahead. But do you know the rules of the road when it comes to Social Security? Determining when to begin benefits could be one of the biggest financial decisions you face, and there are key issues to consider. Here’s an opportunity to attend a valuable educational virtual seminar on this important topic, at no cost and no obligation. REGISTER
Understanding Medicare / April 26 / 6 pm
• Medicare basics and the differences between Parts A, B, C and D
• Tips for choosing your coverage and enrolling in Medicare
• How to consider health care costs when planning your retirement incomeREGISTER
How to Weather a Bear Market / May 10 / 6pm
• What is a bear market?
• How does behavioral finance affect decision-making?
• How do overreaction and bad decisions compromise long-term financial goals?
• How do I weather a bear market?REGISTER
Return of the Conservative Investor / May 24 / 6 pm
• How can conservative investments help you face today’s economic risks?
• What are the differences between CDs and annuities?
• What are the different types of annuities?
• How do you decide which conservative investment is right for you?REGISTER
A Clear Direction on the Road to Retirement / March 22 / 6 pm
This session is designed to help you get the important information you need to make the right decisions for your particular situation.REGISTER
This workshop is educational only and is not investment advice. If you need advice regarding your financial goals and investment needs, contact a financial advisor. All guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability of the issuer. CUNA Mutual Group is the marketing name for CUNA Mutual Holding Company, a mutual insurance holding company, its subsidiaries and affiliates. Annuities are issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company (CMFG Life) and MEMBERS Life Insurance Company (MEMBERS Life) and distributed by their affiliate, CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, 2000 Heritage Way, Waverly, IA, 50677. CMFG Life and MEMBERS Life are stock insurance companies. MEMBERS® is a registered trademark of CMFG Life. Investment and insurance products are not federally insured, may involve investment risk, may lose value and are not obligations of or guaranteed by any depository or lending institution. All contracts and forms may vary by state and may not be available in all states or through all broker/dealers. Asset allocation and diversification do not guarantee a profit or prevent a loss. See your prospect us for details about your investment options and refer to the fund prospectus for information on specific investment objectives. Variable annuities are sold by prospectus only. You can obtain a prospectus by contacting your financial advisor or the insurance company. Read it carefully.
BECOME A MEMBER and find out for yourself, why Sierra Central Credit Union
is Northern California's premier
You are leaving Sierra Central Credit Union
Links to non-Sierra Central websites are provided solely as pointers to information that may be useful to SierraCentral.com users. Sierra Central has no control over the content on such websites. Sierra Central makes no warranties, either express or implied, concerning the content of such linked sites, including the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability thereof for any particular purpose, nor does Sierra Central warrant that such site or content is free from any claims of copyright, trademark or other infringement of the rights of third parties or that such site or content is devoid of viruses or other contamination. Sierra Central does not guarantee the authenticity of documents on the Internet. Links to non-Sierra Central sites do not imply any endorsement of or responsibility for the opinions, ideas, products, information or services offered at such sites, or any representation regarding the content at such sites. The privacy policies of Sierra Central Credit Union do not apply to linked Websites. Please consult the privacy disclosures on such sites for further information.