Michael Cartoscelli, CRO - BIO
Michael "Carto" Angelo Cartoscelli is the Chief Retail Officer at Sierra Central Credit Union, a credit union based out of Yuba City, California since its start on Beale AFB in 1955.
Mike grew up in Yuba City, CA. He holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business (emphasis in Finance) and an MBA (emphasis in Managment Information Systems) both from California State University, Chico as well as a Graduate Degree from Pacific Coast Banking School.
HONORS & AWARDS:
- Beta Gamma Sigma International Business Honor Society
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Golden Key International Honor Society
- Yuba-Sutter Board of Realtors Affiliate of the Year
Before his time at Sierra Central, Mike worked at All Pacific Mortgage Company as a Loan Officer, Wells Fargo Bank in various roles (Personal Banker, Branch Manager, Community President and Community Business Banker) and for Tri Counties Bank (Customer Segmentation, VP Digital Channels, Lead Regional Manager and Customer Experience Manager).
Mike has held such positions at Sierra Central, before his time as CRO - SVP of Retail Banking, as Branch Vice President and Regional Vice President Retail Banking.
PAST BOARD AFFILIATIONS:
- Sutter-North Medical Foundation (Board Trustee)
- Community Advisory Board
- Yuba City Planning Commission
- Sutter County Planning Commission
- Peach Tree Medical Clinic (Director, Treasurer, Finance)
- Order of the Sons of Italy