Diane Lee Myers, Board Treasurer - BIO
Diane Lee Myers is the Board Treasurer for Sierra Central Credit Union's Board of Directors. Sierra Central is a credit union based out of Yuba City, California since its start on Beale AFB in 1955.
Diane grew up in Kittery, Maine. She holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from California State University, Sacramento where she graduated Summa cum laude. Diane also has a Master of Science in Taxation from Golden Gate University.
Diane came to the local area after being transferred from Wiesbaden, Germany AFB to Beale AFB as a military spouse.
Diane is a retired Certified Public Accountant. She was an Owner and Partner in an Accounting Partnership, Boysol-Myers, CPAs, Business Manager for Penn Valley School District and a Yuba College Accounting and Computer Instructor.
PAST BOARD AFFILIATIONS:
- Marysville/Yuba City Soroptimist (Treasurer)
- Red Hat Ladies of Lake Wildwood
- Nevada County Chapter #535 Vietnam Veterans
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Education Achievement in Governmental Acct/Audit
Diane loves education and learning new skills.