- If you need to re-establish credit, this card is for you
- The Secured VISA Credit line is secured by a dividend earning share certificate security deposit: For example a VISA credit line of $1000 must be secured by a $1200 share certificate security deposit, a $2,000 VISA credit line must be secured by a $2,200 share certificate security deposit.
- The minimum and maximum amounts for a Secured VISA card is either $1,000 or $2,000.
All VISA® Cards Feature:
- Competitive rates
- Worldwide acceptance
- Overdraft protection for your Sierra Central checking account
- Same low rate for purchases and cash advances
- 24-hour ATM access wherever the Visa symbol is displayed