For over 65 years, Sierra Central Federal Credit Union has provided a wide range of personal and business financial solutions. With business checking and deposits to online banking, small business loans, right up to commercial real estate loans, Sierra Central is here to support your business. And we’ll keep expanding and improving our line of business products and services to help ensure your success.
- Is a full service ISO (Independent Sales Office) that creates efficient payment processing solutions for businesses across the United States.
- One of the only ISO’s in Northern California
- We are your closest link to the Visa MasterCard Association, as we are registered and monitored by them and our network partners.
- Serves for following industries
- Non-Profit Associations
- School Districts
- Political Action/Politicians
- Short term events: Fire works booths, church functions etc.
If you want to take credit cards we can help!
The Payment Exchange is a leader in electronic payment processing, with an unparalleled set of products and services that enable merchants, businesses and nonprofit agencies to optimize payment processing efficiency.
- Non Proprietary Terminals: We offer a full range of POS terminals, peripherals and supplies, designed to save both time and money while helping merchants make the most of consumer preferences. We help merchants find the right terminal to operate successfully at the point-of-sale, based on the needs of their business environment.
- Check Guaranty and Electronic Checks: Businesses of all sizes rely on checks as part of their revenue they receive from customers. With the economy and shrinking budgets merchants need a way to take checks while knowing they will be made whole if it bounces. Our partners allow us to offer merchants a check acceptance alternative where upon approval checks are guaranteed to be paid, even if they bounce.
- Online Reporting: The Payment Exchange as a full range of online reporting tools designed to help merchants manage multiple locations, finances and chargeback notifications.
- Wireless Solutions: The Payment Exchange offers a large selection of wireless terminals that let merchants who run a business in a non-traditional location with no access to phone lines or electrical access authorize payments virtually anywhere.
- Gift Card Solutions: With The Payment Exchange gift card solutions, merchants of all sizes and type can drive business traffic to their door step, reward loyal customers, build brand awareness, and improve customer satisfaction. Gift cards are attractive to both consumers and merchants.
- Internet Payment Solutions: Internet payments and payment gateways are our specialty. We have a wealth of experience with the most popular payment gateway’s on the market today. From the single location looking to leverage their business brand to a new location on the Internet, to an existing merchant looking to curb fraud and increase their online payment service, we have the tools, tips and techniques designed to help increase sales and success!
For more information contact your local branch, or submit a request click here.
Paychex® Payroll Services – Affordable, full-service options
Paychex® is a leading payroll provider for small businesses, processing payroll for more than 600,000 businesses nationwide, including thousands in California*. Some of the benefits of Paychex® payroll services include:
Flexible Payroll Reporting
How you report your hours is up to you. Payroll input options include:
- Online – Input payroll from wherever you are, on any device, via Paychex Flex®
- Mobile app – Key in hours while on-the-go with the free Paychex® Flex app for iOS®and Android™
- Phone – Report hours over a quick call with your dedicated Paychex® representative
Multiple Employee Pay Options
Paychex® will pay your employees using the method they prefer, with payment options including:
- Direct deposit
- Pre-signed checks
- Prepaid pay cards
Payroll Tax Administration
Don’t risk IRS penalties for late or inaccurate payroll tax payments. Paychex® will make sure your federal, state, and local payroll taxes are calculated, deposited, and filed correctly with the appropriate tax agency.
Personal, Dedicated Service
If you ever need help, you can contact your dedicated Paychex® representative, who serves as your single point of contact. You can also reach out to the Paychex® 24/7 support team via phone, email, or online chat.
Human Resource Assistance
As America’s largest provider of outsourced HR services, Paychex® can provide you with hands-on support throughout the employee lifecycle, including help with:
- Hiring and managing employees
- Creating an employee handbook
- Setting up benefits and annual open enrollments
- Workplace safety
To learn more about Payroll Services, speak with a Sierra Central representative now by calling (800) 222-7228 or stop by your local branch.
*Payroll services are made available to you through a relationship between Sierra Central and Paychex®, Inc.