Online Banking FAQ
question_answerHow do I login to the New Online Banking?
Use your current Online Banking user name and password the first time you try to login to our New Online Banking.
question_answerWhat if my current login credentials don't work?
You will need to register again if you current login user name and password fail to work. Click on Register and follow the instructions. You will need your account number, name, social security number, date of birth and zip code for the primary user of the account you are registering. Both a primary and a joint owner can have their own unique user name and passwords.
question_answerWhy are you changing your Online Banking program?
Our new Online Banking technology will provide you with an enhanced Online and Mobile Banking experience that offers the following features:
- Extra Security Benefit from added fraud prevention and security features including the use of Secure Access Codes and browser registration.
- Mobile Optimization View and manage all of your bank accounts from your desktop, tablet or smartphone.
- Biometrics Fingerprint and facial recognition.
- Bill Pay Control when and how you pay your bills with the ability to choose the exact date the payment will arrive, set up recurring payments and view past payment history.
- Pay Friends A quick, easy and secure way to send money to anyone with a mobile phone number or email.
- Mobile Banking Bank anywhere, 24/7 with our mobile banking app for iPhone® and Android™.
- Personal Financial Management (PFM) COMING SOON Manage and review cash flow, spending trends, assets, debt and budgets with a single login. PFM makes it easy to:
- Track your cash with charts and graphs.
- See your spending history and categorize transactions.
- Create budget and plan for your financial future.
- Mobile and Remote Deposit Deposit a check from your smartphone using our mobile banking app or from a desktop computer by uploading a picture of the check to be deposited.
- eStatements View and print your checking and savings statements anytime. Sign up for paperless statements that can be accessed within Sierra Central’s Online Banking.
- Alerts and Notification Receive banking alerts and notifications on the go by email or text message.
- Card Controls Deactivate a lost or stolen card, set spending limits, set travel restrictions.
question_answerWhy to you need my Cell phone number?
There are many important reasons we need your Cell phone number, but the main reason is for password resets. If you should get locked out and need to reset your password, our new system gives you the ability to request a password reset and a security code can be sent to you as a text message. Also, by having your Cell phone number, the system can send you Alerts, like balance alerts or deposit alerts or even a notification that your current monthly eStatement is ready.
question_answerWhat about my Bill Pay account? Will I need to set up all my bill again?
Your Bill Pay account will remain the same and all the bills you have currently set up will remain the same.
question_answerHow do I reset my Online Banking password if I forgot it?
If you have forgotten your password, the “Forgot Password” feature will allow you to Sign-In and change your password. To change your password, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Enter the requested personal authentication information. Click “Submit”.
- Step 2: Enter and confirm your new password. Click “Submit Password”.
Once your password has been changed, you will receive immediate access to your online accounts. If you have questions regarding these steps, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-222-7228.
question_answerWeb browser version or settings
In order for your browsing experience to be enjoyable, your browser must be compatible with our list of supported browsers. Please see our list of supported browsers. For this online service we recommend that you use one of the browsers below.
Some areas of our site may require the use of Macromedia Flash or Adobe Acrobat Reader. Other browsers and operating systems may work effectively; however, we do not test against them and therefore your experience may vary. We regularly monitor and test browsers to ensure the highest security standards.
We support the two most recent versions of the following browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
question_answerHow much does Online Banking Cost?
Our Online Banking service is an added benefit of all Sierra Central Checking accounts and we do not charge a monthly service fee for it.
question_answerHow do I sign up for eStatements?
After you login to Online Banking, click on Services and then eStatement Preferences. You will need to accept the disclosure the first time and then using the drop down arrow, select electronic. You can discontinue eStatements the same way.
question_answerWhat is Mobile Banking
Mobile banking gives you access to your accounts from your mobile web browser or a downloadable mobile banking application, depending on your preference and your phone capabilities. Both options allow you to: view account balances, search transaction history, pay bills, make deposits and transfer funds.
question_answerHow much does this service cost?
There is currently no charge associated with the service. However, there may be charges associated with text messaging and data usage on your phone. Check with your wireless phone carrier for usage fees and guidelines.
question_answerIs it secure?
Yes, the mobile banking service utilizes best practices from online banking, such as HTTPS, 128-bit SSL encryption, PIN, or password access and application time-out when your phone is not in use. In addition, no account data is ever stored on your phone.
question_answerIn what ways does SCCU ensure mobile banking is secure?
Our mobile banking capabilities have specific security features built-in, including:
- No personal or sensitive information, such as account numbers or passcodes, will ever be stored on your mobile phone.
- Our service uses multiple levels of encryption to protect your personal data, including your unique passcode.
- If your phone offers biometrics, you can use your fingerprint or facial recognition as a login. This will also secure login to your account.
question_answerWhich wireless carriers are supported?
We support all the popular U.S. wireless phone carriers, including AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon. If your carrier is not listed when you enroll, select ‘Other’ and try the Mobile Web option, or check back later, as new carriers will be added over time.
question_answerDo I need a text message or data plan?
Yes, a text messaging and/or data plan is typically needed, as data usage can become expensive without them. Please check with your wireless carrier for more information.
question_answerI'm not enrolled for online banking. Can I still use this?
Yes, you can use Mobile Banking without enrolling for online banking. However, if you wish to use the biometrics for facial recognition or fingerprint, you will need to enroll your device through the Online Banking site. The Online Banking site is also where you can set up Text Banking and delete a mobile device.
question_answerHow do I sign up for Mobile Banking?
Go to the App Store or Play Store and download the “Sierra Central CU Mobile” app on your mobile device. After installation, open the app and login using your Online Banking username and password.
question_answerI activated Mobile Banking on my phone's browser. Why am I being asked to activate again?
At the time of activation, a “cookie” is stored on your phone’s browser, which allows the Mobile Banking system to remember that you activated. Some phones may require you to enable cookies or periodically erase them, requiring re-activation. If you are experiencing this issue, check your phone settings to ensure that cookies are enabled. If enabled and the issue persists, consider using an alternative mobile web browser with strong cookie support.
question_answerHow do I optimize my mobile web experience?
Ensure your phone’s browser has cookies enabled.
question_answerWhat is Sierra Central Credit Union's Mobile/Remote Deposit Service?
Mobile Deposit Service allows you to deposit checks directly into your eligible checking or savings account when enrolled in the Sierra Central CU Mobile Application on supported Android, Apple and Amazon devices. Your eligible accounts will appear on your screen. Remote deposit allows you to deposit checks by uploading images into your Online Banking account from a desktop PC.
question_answerIs the Mobile Deposit Service secure?
Yes. Your information, including your login credentials and deposit images, are not stored on the mobile device.
question_answerWho is eligible for Mobile/Remote Deposit Service?
Eligibility is based on several criteria:
- Sierra Central Credit Union members must be registered for our Online Banking services with eligible checking, share accounts, and money market accounts.
- The Mobile Deposit Service also requires the acceptance of the Mobile Deposit Services Addendum to Online and Mobile Banking Agreement.
- Members must be approved for service from Sierra Central Credit Union.
question_answerHow do I get Mobile/Remote Deposit Service?
If your account qualifies, the Mobile Deposit Service will be available on Android Smartphones 4.1 and up, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch (requires iOS 7 or higher). Simply download the “Sierra Central CU” app for your device and the “Deposit Checks” option is included in the app. Our Remote Deposit service gives you’re the option to upload images of your checks and load them into your Online Banking account for deposit.
question_answerHow do I use Mobile/Remote Deposit Service?
- Sign into the Sierra Central Mobile app or Online Banking account
- In the menu select “Deposit Checks”
- Select the “To” account from the list
- Enter the dollar amount
- Take a picture of the front of the check, you will need to upload the image of the check for deposit through the Online Banking dashboard
- Take a picture of the back of your check (endorsed “For Mobile Deposit at SCCU only” and with your signature)
- Submit your deposit
For best image results:
- Place your check on a dark surface
- Be in a well-lit area
- Position your camera directly over the check (not at an angle)
- Fit all 4 corners in the guides of your mobile device’s camera screen
question_answerHow do I endorse my check for mobile deposit?
Endorse the back of your check with your signature and write “For Mobile Deposit at SCCU only”.
question_answerWhat types of checks can I deposit?
You can deposit checks payable in U.S. dollars and drawn at any U.S. bank, including personal, business, and government checks. They also must be payable to, and endorsed by, the account holder or joint owners on the deposit account.
question_answerWhat types of checks can I not deposit?
Unacceptable check types include:
- Altered Checks An altered check is any check that contains evidence of a change (correction fluid, crossed out amounts, etc.) to information on the face of the check.
- Stale Dated Checks Stale dated checks contain instructions such as: “Void after 90 days after issue date” or “must be cashed within 6 months of issue date”.
- Future Dated Check Checks cannot be deposited until the date of the check.
- Incomplete Items An incomplete items is any item that does not contain signatures or is missing any of the information required.
- Non-legible Checks Required information, such as name of payee and amount of check, must be legible on the check.
- Fraudulent Checks Checks you know or suspect are fraudulent or otherwise not authorized by the owner of the account on which the check is written cannot be deposited.
- Imaged Items Checks that have been previously endorsed by a financial institution and imaged cannot be deposited.
- Checks Previously Submitted for Deposit You cannot submit a check twice for deposit.
- Money Orders Money orders are not eligible for deposit.
question_answerIs there a fee for using Mobile Deposit Service?
There is no fee for using our Mobile/Remote Deposit Service.
question_answerWhere can I see all of the Terms and Conditions pertaining to Mobile Deposit Service?
You can review, download and print the most current version of the Mobile Deposit Services Addendum to Online and Mobile Banking Agreement at any time here.
question_answerHow can I pay my bills through Online Banking?
Click on the “Payments” tab within Online Banking and then select Bill Pay. Once you click on PAYMENTS, you will need to sign up for Bill Pay. Follow the instructions to sign up and once you have, select VIEW AND PAY BILLS the system will bring you to the PAYMENT CENTER. From this screen all you would need to do is enter the amount for each payee you would like to pay. The date will automatically pre-fill with the first possible pay date. This date will be the date the payee should receive the payment. This is also the date your Sierra Central checking account will be debited. You can select any date past the first possible date or leave this date in place. Many of the payees are available already in the system.
Once you have entered all of the amounts you want to pay lick on MAKE PAYMENTS at the bottom of the payees. A list will appear displaying these payments. If everything is correct click SUBMIT. When the PAYMENT CONFIRMATION screen appears click FINISHED. You will then be able to view your pending payments on the right hand side of the screen.
question_answerWhat are the payment options within Bill Pay? What if I need to pay a bill with a check?
Payments scheduled using your Bill Payer Service can be sent out in 2 ways. They can either be transmitted electronically, based on the payee acceptance method, or by corporate check.
Electronic payment or corporate checks will clear on the date you have set up for the payee to receive payment. If you set up a payment and select the date that automatically appears in the date field, the payment will be sent out to be received and debited from your account on that pay date. You can always select a date later then the automatic date appearing in the date field; however, you would never be able to select a date prior to that date.
If you have additional questions or concerns regarding this process please click on HELP option, or the Chat option or call our office at 1-800-222-7228 between 7am and 7pm and a Member Services Representative would be happy to assist you.
General Mobile Banking Questions
question_answerText Messaging Service
You can use the text messaging service to:
- Check your account balances.
- Review recent account activity.
To use the text messaging service, your phone must send and receive text messages to and from a short code. Most mobile phones are capable of sending and receiving text messages, so your phone is most likely compatible with Mobile Banking. Please note that some mobile service carriers charge for outgoing text messages or for each message sent and received. A few service carriers are blocking the Mobile Banking service. If your carrier is not one of the major U.S. carriers (AT&T®, Sprint®, T Mobile®, U.S. Cellular®, and Verizon Wireless®), you may want to check with your carrier to make sure you can use the service. All major U.S. carriers, and most secondary ones, support the Mobile Banking service.
question_answerMobile Browser Service
You can use the mobile browser service to:
- Check your account balances.
- Review recent account activity.
- Transfer money between accounts.
- Pay bills.
- Change and cancel pending bill pay payments.
To use the mobile browser service, your phone must have an Internet browser and may require a data services plan. You must access the Mobile Banking website from a link that we send you during registration. We encourage you to bookmark you unique web URL.
You can download the Mobile Banking application to your phone. The application offers all the features of the mobile browser service.
To download the Mobile Banking application, your phone must have an operating system that supports application downloads and may require a data services plan. You download the Mobile Banking application from a link that Sierra Central will send you during registration.
question_answerAre there fees to use Mobile Banking?
Sierra Central will not charge fees to access or use Mobile Banking. You should contact your mobile service carrier for information about fees associated with sending or receiving text messages or accessing the Internet from your mobile phone.
question_answerWhich accounts can I access in Mobile Banking?
The accounts listed under the mainshare you logged in to for Online Banking are the accounts you have available for Mobile Banking. These are either the sub-shares directly tied to this mainshare or another mainshare that you have added as a ‘Multiple Account’ in Online Banking. You must select the sub-shares you would like to view in Mobile Banking during the registration process.
question_answerHow current is the account and transaction information?
When you view your account balance, you see the current available balance. When you view transaction history, you see the most recently posted transactions. Sierra Central will not show any pending transactions.
question_answerCan I add more than one mobile phone?
Yes. You can register several mobile phones for Mobile Banking.
question_answerWhat if my phone number changes?
If your mobile phone number changes, go to online banking and under your profile you can make changes to your phone numbers.
question_answerWhich phones can I use for Mobile Banking?
Sierra Central supports hundreds of models for these major brands: iPhone, BlackBerry, HTC, LG, Motorola, Nokia, Pantech, Samsung, Sanyo, and Sony Ericsson. Sierra Central also supports phones on a number of different operating systems, including (but not limited to) Android, Blackberry, iOS, Symbian, Windows Mobile, Linux, Palm webOS, and Maemo.
question_answerWhich mobile service carriers support Mobile Banking?
Mobile Banking works on all major mobile service carriers in the U.S.: AT&T®, Sprint®, T Mobile®, U.S. Cellular®, and Verizon Wireless®. Mobile Banking also works on a number of the smaller service carriers. If mobile banking is not working on your phone, please contact your carrier.
question_answerI have a prepaid plan. Can I use Mobile Banking?
Mobile Banking works with most prepaid plans, but Sierra Central cannot guarantee that your carrier supports standard U.S. short codes. T-Mobile prepaid does not support short codes so you won’t be able to use the SMS text message service of Mobile Banking with T-Mobile prepaid.
question_answerHow do I get started with Mobile Banking?
Download the Sierra Central Mobile App and the program will walk you through the registration process. Make sure you mobile phone number and your email address is current on your accounts. You can do this through Online Banking or by visiting your branch location.
During registration, Sierra Central will send you either a text with a unique activation code to verify your phone number or an email. To complete registration, enter the activation code that was sent to you. This verification lets you know you have been successfully registered in the system.
You can also contact Sierra Central Member Service Center at (800) 222-7228, to assist you with the registration process.
question_answerDo I have to agree to the Terms and Conditions to use Mobile Banking?
Yes, you must read and accept our terms and conditions. If you have any questions about the points of our terms and conditions, call Sierra Central Member Service Center at (800) 222-7228.
question_answerI received my activation code but never used it. What should I do?
Your activation code expires after it is sent to you. However, you can always request a new activation code.
question_answerI haven't received the activation code on my mobile phone. What should I do?
Check the mobile phone number you entered during registration. If it is correct, here are some other options for resolving the issue:
- Verify that your mobile phone is on and able to receive text messages. Check with your mobile service carrier if you’re not sure you can receive text messages.
- Contact your mobile service carrier and make sure your phone can send and receive messages to and from a standard U.S. short code.
- Make sure your phone number is current
- You can also request an activation code be sent to your email address.
If you’re still having problems with the activation code, call Sierra Central Member Service Center at (800) 222-7228, for assistance.
question_answerCan I use the same phone to register on more than one mainshare?
A cell phone can only be registered on one mainshare account. If a phone is activated on a 2nd mainshare, the originally registered mainshare will be deactivated. To view additional mainshares:
- Add all mainshares using the Multiple Accounts section of Online Banking.
- To be able to view balances of and perform transfers to other mainshare accounts within Mobile Banking, those accounts will need to be set up as a Multiple Account within Online Banking. To do this, go to the Your Preferences tab and click on Multiple Accounts. Click Add Account and follow the prompts.
Please Note: The account you are trying to access must be enrolled in Online Banking. Also, at the bottom of the Multiple Accounts screen there is a statement that reads: ‘Exclude my account from this service so it cannot be access by others’. The box must be unchecked on the account you are trying to access.
question_answerCan I add more than one mobile phone with Mobile Banking?
Yes. You can register several mobile phones for Mobile Banking. To add a new phone, go to online banking and access the Mobile Banking pages. On the My Phones page, select Add New Phone. Please Note: A phone can only be registered to have Mobile Banking on one account.
question_answerCan I register multiple users to the same phone?
For security reasons, only one user can register per phone. However, once you complete the registration process, you can add more phones to your account.
Text Messaging Service Questions
question_answerWhat do I need to use the text messaging service?
To use Mobile Banking’s text messaging service, you must:
- Have a mobile phone that supports SMS text messaging and short codes.
- Register for Mobile Banking and select the text messaging service.
question_answerWhat do you mean when you say 'message and data rates may apply'?
Every mobile service carrier has a different rate plan for text messaging and data services access. You may be charged per use, or pay a flat rate for unlimited usage each month. You may also have different fees for text messaging and data services access. Please contact your mobile carrier directly if you aren’t sure what fees you will be charged to use Mobile Banking.
question_answerWhere do I send my text messages?
Send all text messages to 722848.
question_answerWhat are the text messaging keywords and how do I use them?
Keywords are the text messages you send to request account information or ATM and branch locations.
Account Balance Requests
Check the balances for all accounts you’ve registered in Mobile Banking.
Transaction History Requests
Keywords: HIST (account nickname)
Check the most recently posted transactions of the account you specify with the account nickname. For example, HIST SAV1.
Keywords: NEXT, MORE
If your transaction history response message ends with “Reply NEXT” text NEXT or MORE to view more transactions.
Help Requests provide information about the Mobile Banking keywords.
question_answerAre the keywords case-sensitive?
No. Whether you type “BAL” or “bal” Sierra Central will send a response with your account balance information.
question_answerWhat should I do if I don't get a response to a request?
Make sure you’re sending text messages to 722848. Check the keyword and any additional information required for the request, such as account nickname, or address. There may be a delay in receiving a response due to your phone carrier’s traffic. If everything in your text request appears to be accurate, please wait a few minutes. If the problem persists, contact your carrier.
question_answerCan I send a keyword via e-mail?
No, keywords and text messages are not supported using e-mail. The two-way feature of our text messages works only with mobile phones.
question_answerWhy are my results sent as multiple messages?
Text messages are limited to 160 characters. Sometimes Sierra Central can’t send all your account information in one message because it exceeds the character limit. In this case, Sierra Central will send your account information in multiple messages—no more than five at a time.
question_answerI received my results in multiple messages. Some arrived quickly, but others didn't. Why did it take so much longer for the others to arrive?
If you receive one message, it means Sierra Central has sent all the response messages to you, and you should receive them shortly. It may take a few minutes to receive them all, depending on your mobile service. If the problem persists, you may want to contact your mobile service carrier.
question_answerI have text messaging enabled on my mobile phone. Why can't I receive Mobile Banking text messages?
Your mobile service carrier may be blocking short codes, or you may have blocked short codes in your phone options. You must have short codes enabled to use Mobile Banking. (Short codes are abbreviated phone numbers, usually five digits, we use to send Mobile Banking messages.) Check your phone options and then contact your mobile service carrier to ensure they aren’t blocking short codes.
question_answerHow do I stop receiving texts?
To stop Text Messages from coming to your mobile device, send STOP to 722848.
Downloadable Application Service Questions
question_answerWhat do I need to download the Mobile Banking application?
To download the Mobile Banking application, you must:
- Have an online banking account.
- Have a mobile phone that supports downloaded applications.
- Have a wireless data plan with your mobile service carrier.
- Register for Mobile Banking and select the downloadable application service.
Mobile Banking is optimized for iPhones, and Android phones. Some carriers don’t support application downloads to certain types of phones. If you have any problems downloading Mobile Banking, check with your carrier to make sure it is supported on your phone.
Please Note: The downloadable application is not available for Blackberry phones.
question_answerHow do I download the Mobile Banking application to my phone?
You can download Mobile Banking directly to your phone. During registration, Sierra Central will send you a link to download the application. Click the link to initiate the download. When the download is complete, you’ll go to the Login page. You’ll also see Mobile Banking on your launch page.
question_answerHow do I download the Mobile Banking application to my iPhone?
During registration, Sierra Central will send you a unique link to the App Store where you can download the app for Sierra Central Mobile Banking. If you find Sierra Central Mobile Banking in the App Store without attempting to register first online, the download won’t work. Download Sierra Central Mobile Banking as you would any other application from the App Store. After you download and install the application, Sierra Central will send you a text message with an activation link. Click the link to launch the application and go to the Login page.
question_answerI can't find my link to download the Mobile Banking application. What should I do?
If you can’t find the message that was sent during registration with the download link for Mobile Banking, you can request another message. Go to online banking and access the Mobile Banking page. On the My Phones page in mobile banking, find the phone number, and select the option Download the application.
question_answerWhen I click the link to download Mobile Banking nothing happens. What should I do?
Every mobile phone and mobile network is different, so you may not be able to download Sierra Central Mobile Banking to your phone. If you’re having trouble, contact your mobile service carrier to make sure your phone supports application downloads.
Mobile Browser Service Questions
question_answerWhat do I need to use the mobile browser service?
To use Mobile Banking’s browser service, you must:
- Have an online banking account.
- Have a mobile phone that supports web browsing.
- Have a wireless data plan with your mobile service carrier.
- Register for Mobile Banking and select the mobile browser service.
Mobile Banking is optimized for a wide range of phones—providing a rich and interactive interface on touch screen phones, such as the iPhone and Android, while maintaining a simple and clean interface for a wide range of phones from a diverse set of manufacturers such as BlackBerry, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung, and Sanyo.
question_answerHow do I access the Mobile Banking website?
During registration Sierra Central will send you a unique website address (URL) that is intended only for you. The website URL will only work on the phones you’ve registered in Mobile Banking. Be sure to bookmark this address in your phone’s web browser so you can easily return to it. If you need help bookmarking an address in your mobile phone please contact your mobile service carrier.
question_answerHow do I bookmark a website address on my phone?
Please refer to your carrier or the manual for your phone as this process can be different for every phone.
question_answerI can't find my link to the Mobile Banking website. What should I do?
If you can’t find the message that was sent during registration with the unique URL for Mobile Banking, you can request another message. Go to the My Phones page in online banking, find the phone number, and select the option Get a link to the Mobile Banking website.
question_answerWhen I click the link for the Mobile Banking website nothing happens. What should I do?
Every mobile phone and mobile network is different, so you may not be able to click on a link in a text message. Try these troubleshooting tips:
- Open the text message and click Send or Go on your phone to access the website URL. Then click the address to go directly to the website.
- Open the text message and write down your unique website URL. Type the URL in your phone’s web browser to go directly to the website.
If you still can’t access the Mobile Banking website, please contact your mobile service carrier.
question_answerI don’t see all of my accounts listed to do transfers within Mobile Browser, why?
Only the accounts you activated during Mobile Banking setup will be available to transfer funds within Mobile Browser. To activate additional accounts: Go to online banking and access the Mobile Banking pages. On the My Accounts page, select the additional accounts you would like to access within mobile banking and create a nickname for each account, then click update accounts.
question_answerIs Mobile Banking secure?
To ensure the safety and privacy of your account information, Sierra Central has provided some key security features in Mobile Banking:
- Unique Activation Code – Sierra Central will send you a unique activation code to verify your phone number. This code associates your mobile phone with your account. This verification also lets you know your mobile phone number has been successfully registered in the Mobile Banking system.
- Authentication – You are authenticated for every interaction with Mobile Banking.
- Encryption – Sierra Central uses a 128-bit encryption for all transactions.
- Fraud Detection – Sierra Central has incorporated mechanisms such as transaction validation and transaction reconciliation processes to detect fraud.
- Auditability – Sierra Central has provided full audit capabilities through event logs and event-based reporting.
- No Identifiable Information – Sierra Central does not return any personally identifiable information in a text message, such as your full account number, e-mail address, or personal address. Sierra Central will never ask for or include your user ID or password in any message that is sent.
- Lock Your Phone with a Passcode – Most phones have an option to lock the phone with a passcode. Please refer to the phone manual for instructions.
question_answerIs my personal or financial information stored on my phone?
No. Sierra Central does not save any files with your personal or financial information on your phone. That information stays strictly within online banking.
For some phones, such as a BlackBerry, Sierra Central does have logo and branding files that are copied to your phone. Those files do not contain any personally identifiable information.
question_answerWhat if my phone is lost or stolen?
If your mobile phone is lost or stolen, no one can access your account without knowing your password, and, in some cases, your unique user name. To prevent unauthorized access to your account, you can deactivate your phone in Online Banking via the Mobile Banking page. To deactivate Mobile Banking on your phone, go to online banking and access the Mobile Banking pages. On the My Phones page, find the phone number and select the option Stop using this phone for Mobile Banking.
*Sierra Central Credit Union does not charge you a fee for access or use of Sierra Central Mobile. You should contact your mobile service carrier for information about fees associated with sending or receiving text messages or accessing the Internet from your mobile phone. In order to use mobile browser or text banking, you must register your device(s) through Sierra Central Online Banking, under Mobile Banking on the Access Accounts tab.
iPhone images are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.