Welcome to our Online and Mobile Banking Solution!
(Click the Online Banking tab to login or enroll now)
A recent member survey we conducted indicated that our membership desired a better Online and Mobile Banking system. We heard you and we have been working diligently on a new solution and are excited to bring to you now our Online and Mobile Banking Solution.
View our video tutorials to see what our solution will bring:
Our Online banking solution offers:
- 24/7 access and control over your finances
- Transfer funds, make payments, make deposits, open new accounts
- Review all of your deposit accounts, balances, and recent and pending transactions in one location
- Manage your Bill Payer account
- View 24 months of statements with eStatements.
- Enjoy secure account access via multifactor authentication
- View and print check images
- Use Zelle® to send and receive money fast with friends, family and others you trust
- Review your consumer loan balances
- Setup and receive real-time alerts, for transaction notifications, recurring payment options so you never miss a payment and more
- Easily update your profile information
- Budget, track expenses, review spending, and monitor your financial relationships
- Access your SCCU VISA Uchoose Rewards® account
- Card Controls – deactivate a lost or stolen card, set spending limit, set travel restrictions
First Time Login
- Use your current login ID and password.
- If your login should fail, select new registration and then follow the instructions.
IMPORTANT: Use the primary account holder’s information to go through the registration process. Both a primary and joint account holder can create new individual UserID(s) and Password(s), (the primary account holder information must be used go through the authorization process).
Your printed bank statement contains your account number to use to go through the registration process.
- All Mobile Banking users will need to visit the App Store or Google Play to download our new, free mobile banking app on August 6, 2019 beginning at 9:00 AM PST. We will share links to the new apps on August 5, 2019.
- Bill Pay information will remain the same, so there is no action that needs to be taken.
- For Online service we recommend using one of the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer IE
- Google Chrome
For Quicken or QuickBooks Setup Instructions:
Our Mobile banking solution offers:
- Bank anywhere, anytime, you’re always connected with mobile banking.
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Save time with mobile check deposit
- View check images
- See account balances instantly
- Receive text alerts
- Use Zelle to send and receive money fast with friends, family and others you trust
- Log in with TouchID or Biometrics on eligible iPhones and iPad
- View Multiple Account Balances on a single login page
For iPhone or Android users, just download the app from:
Pay your bills online using BillPayer with your linked checking account through Online Banking.
(note: you need to already have an Online Banking account setup before BillPayer can be used)
- BillPayer has no monthly service fee as long as you pay at least 1 bill a month and no more then 25 bills a month.
- Schedule payments so they are made automatically each month.
- Sierra Centrals BillPayer is easy to use and you can access it anytime and from anywhere, from a desk top computer or a mobile device.
To enroll, sign-in to your online banking.
Have a Question about Online Banking?
Visit our FAQ page.