Access your accounts anytime and anywhere from your mobile smartphone.
Mobile Banking allows access to your bank accounts using a mobile device. You can access from SierraCentral.com or search for “Sierra Central Mobile Banking” and download the free app from the Apple® App Store® or Google Play™.
You can choose any or all of our mobile banking options, depending on the capabilities of your mobile phone. You can also receive text alerts on your phone. Mobile Banking Features Mobile Bill Pay, Mobile Popmoney® and Text Banking.
Mobile Banking has NO monthly service fee for Sierra Central members.*
Deposit checks with your mobile device conveniently and securely.
- Deposit checks directly into your eligible account using your Android® or Apple® mobile device or Windows® phone.
- Take photos of the front and back of your check ans submit. It’s that easy.
- Check your deposit status from your mobile device.
- Save time with fewer trips to the ATM or branch.
To learn more Click Here
Mobile Bill Pay
Pay any of your set-up bills from your mobile device anytime, for any amount.
- Pay anyone in the United States that you would normally pay by check, automatic debit, or cash.
- Many of your bills can be delivered right in BillPayer, so you can save a trip to the mailbox or another website.
- Some eBills can be paid automatically according to options you set. You can change or cancel AutoPay for eBills at any time.
- Pay your bills using BillPayer with your linked checking account.
Mobile Banking is accessed through our No Cost Online Banking service. To sign-up, contact our member Services department during our regular business hours at 1-800-222-SCCU (7228).
*Mobile Banking has no monthly service fee, however, other fees may be associated with services offered through Mobile Banking such as Popmoney®. Read product disclosures carefully for details. Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a registered service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. Popmoney is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Windows in a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Samsung Pay and Android Pay have now been added to our Mobile Banking. (Available on Sierra Central VISA Debit and Sierra Central VISA Platinum cards only)
Now, whether you are paying in a store or within apps, you can pay with just a touch of your finger on your supported mobile device.
How to Pay
To pay, just hold your Smartphone near the contactless reader with your finger on Touch ID. You don’t even have to look at the screen to know your payment information was successfully sent. A subtle vibration and beep let you know. In apps, tap the “Buy with button”, verify your information, and then place your finger on Touch ID to complete the purchase.
Where to Pay
You can pay anywhere Apple Pay, Samsung or Android Pay contactless payments are accepted. You can also make purchases within participating apps on iPhone 6, iPad AirTM 2 and iPad miniTM 3 with more stores and apps to come.
To learn more about Mobile Wallet, Apple Pay, Samsung pay and Android Pay, watch our Mobile Wallet video!
Have a Question about Mobile Banking?
Visit our FAQ page.