Make A Loan Payment Through Our Online Payment Portal
*Please use primary account holder information for set.
We know your time is valuable and we want to provide you with a fast and easy way to make your loan payment to us.
Sierra Central’s Online Banking service is a no cost option that you can access 24/7 and you can transfer funds or set up automatic loan payments for your loans. If you already have Sierra Central’s Online Banking, login using the “Login to Online Banking” button above to access your Sierra Central account. If you are not enrolled in online banking or would like to setup a Sierra Central checking or savings account, you can call 1-800-222-7228 or visit any branch or click on the Open Account Now button at the top of the page.
Sierra Central Online Banking is included with all Sierra Central Checking Accounts, is a NO cost option with 24/7 access and includes Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit.
If you choose not to utilize our Online Banking service here are other payment options:
Additional Ways to Pay
- Mail your check payment to: 1351 Harter Parkway, Yuba City, CA 95993
- Drop off at your check payment at your favorite branch
- Use online Bill Pay from another financial institution. You will need the following information from your loan to set this up:
- Our Name: Sierra Central Credit Union
- Your Loan Account Number
- Our Address: 1351 Harter Parkway, Yuba City, CA 95993
- Our Phone Number: 1-800-222-7228
- Over the phone at 1-800-222-7228*
- Or use a credit or debit card through our online payment portal*
*Online Payment Portal.
Payments can be made with a credit or debit card. To use this service you’ll need to create an account. To make your payment you’ll need your member number, your date of birth and the last four digits of your Social Security number. There is NO fee for this service on consumer loans.
If you’d like to make a payment by phone using a debit or credit card through a SCCU Call Center representative, there is a $10 charge for each transaction. Call 1-800-222-7228, press 9 then 2 to make your payment by phone.
Please refer to your loan documents or log-in to online banking for your payment amount and due date.