My First Auto, VISA, Home Loan
My First Auto Loan
We are here to help! Our First Time Auto Loan program is for those that have limited or no credit history. We offer competitive rates and repayment term options to help you purchase that first vehicle. Stop by your local branch and ask about our program.
-All loans subject to credit approval. Rates and programs subject to change at any time without notice. Membership and/or participation fees may apply. First time auto loan buyer must meet our minimum credit criteria and applicants with derogatory credit history are not eligible.
Start establishing your credit today with a Sierra Central My First ® VISA. With a credit line of either $500 or $1,000 our My First VISA® offers a low introductory rate, no annual fee and a 25 day grace period. A Sierra Central VISA® card is recognized worldwide and the card can be used as an overdraft protection option for your Sierra Central Checking account. Stop by your local branch today and apply for a My First VISA® card.
-All loans subject to certain underwriting guidelines and approval. Membership and/or participation fees may apply as well as certain account opening restrictions. Rates, terms and fees effective as of the date of publication and can change at any time without notice. We reserve the right to correct printing errors.
My First Home Loan
A lot of first-time home buyers are concerned they won’t qualify for a mortgage because they won’t meet the necessary requirements. At Sierra Central our First Time Home Loan allows for an immediate family member of a first-time borrower to join in the purchase and financing of a primary residence as full co-borrower. This option can possibly help a first-time borrower qualify more easily and get you into your own home.
Financing options of a 2/2 Adjustable Rate Loan or a 30-year fixed rate loan and Loan-to-Value up to 97% are just a couple of the product features.
– Non-occupant co-borrower(s) must be immediate family member (parent, grandparent, or sibling). Either the occupant borrower or the non-occupant co-borrower(s) must have been an SCCU member for at least one year. Non-occupant co-borrower(s) may own a primary residence and one second home or investment property. Available for Single family only, No manufactured homes. Membership and/or participation fees required. All loans subject to credit approval and certain restrictions may apply. Rates, terms and fees effective as of the date of publication and can change at any time without notice. We reserve the right to correct printing errors.
On-The-Go Checking – Not like a regular checking account:
On-The-Go Checking is a VISA debit card account without the hassle of writing checks.
- No monthly service fee
- All the convenience of a VISA debit card
- Electronic Bank Statements
- Online Banking, Bill Payer and Mobile Banking
- No overdraft fees. We will automatically decline transactions if there is not enough funds in the account
- Plus access to Sierra Central ATMs at 17 different branch location in Northern California
- Access to 30,000 ATMs nationwide through the CO-OP ATM Network.
- Deposits made by electronic services
This account is perfect for those young adults on-the-go.