To open a New Membership and account now, click on the Open an Account Now button or Text SCCUNOW to 77453.
It is easy to bank with Sierra Central. If you live, regularly work, regularly worship, or currently attend school in any of the following counties (Modoc County, Tuolumne County, Shasta County, Tehama County, Glenn County, Lassen County, Butte County, Sutter County, Yuba County, Nevada County, Placer County, El Dorado County, Alpine County) or within 25 miles of any of our branch location you can open an account with us. We have 19 branch locations in Northern California that range from Redding, south to Roseville into the eastern foothills of South Lake Tahoe to Susanville. Additionally, a large number of businesses and organization employees can bank with us as well.
Once you open an account with us, your spouse, children, parents, in-laws, grandparents, grandchildren, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews can also open an account!
A one-time membership fee of $5 is required at opening and then our full ranges of cost-saving and value-packed products and services are available to you and your family members.Find the nearest Sierra Central branch
- 24-hour account access via PCU internet banking or Bank by Phone
- Your choice of 4 checking plans with low or no fees
- 2 Business checking options
- Business/Commercial Lending
- Low cost loans of all kinds – from cars to credit lines
- CU Direct Lending for vehicle loans instantly right at the dealership
- Home Equity loans and lines
- Fixed Rate First Mortgages
- Visa Classic, Gold and Platinum
- Visa Check/ATM cards
- Co-op Network ATM Access (note: deposit taking only at Sierra Central owned ATM locations)
- High yield savings and IRAs
- Money Market Accounts with tiered rates – $2,500 to $100,000
- Savings and IRA Certificates with a $500 minimum investment
- Promotional share certificate rate offerings from time to time. Ask a Financial Services Representative for details
- Direct Deposit
- Payroll Deduction