Become a New Member and open a qualifying account and get entered to WIN!
We’ll be giving away concert tickets, professional Sacramento basketball game tickets or cash and a chance to win a Lake Tahoe Getaway. A qualifying account consist of a checking account with a $100 opening deposit, an additional savings account (money market, share certificate or club account), any type of loan, or a VISA! Entry is automatic once you open a New Membership account and an additional qualifying account! We will draw every month for a winner of tickets or cash and quarterly for the Lake Tahoe Getaway.
Already a Member? Refer a friend or family member! If they open a New Membership and qualifying account and mention your name at the time of opening, you will be entered into the same drawing! If your friend or family member is drawn for a prize, you will win the same prize!
To open a New Membership and account now, click on the Open an Account Now button or Text SCCUNOW to 77453.
It is easy to bank with Sierra Central. If you live, regularly work, regularly worship, or currently attend school in any of the following counties (Modoc County, Tuolumne County, Shasta County, Tehama County, Glenn County, Lassen County, Butte County, Sutter County, Yuba County, Nevada County, Placer County, El Dorado County, Alpine County) or within 25 miles of any of our branch location you can open an account with us. We have 18 branch locations in Northern California that range from Redding, south to Roseville into the eastern foothills of South Lake Tahoe to Susanville. Additionally, a large number of businesses and organization employees can bank with us as well.
Once you open an account with us, your spouse, children, parents, in-laws, grandparents, grandchildren, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews can also open an account!
A one-time membership fee of $5 is required at opening and then our full ranges of cost-saving and value-packed products and services are available to you and your family members.
- 24-hour account access via PCU internet banking or Bank by Phone
- Your choice of 4 checking plans with low or no fees
- 2 Business checking options
- Low cost loans of all kinds – from cars to credit lines
- CU Direct Lending for vehicle loans instantly right at the dealership
- Home Equity loans and lines
- Fixed Rate First Mortgages
- Visa Classic, Gold and Platinum
- Visa Check/ATM cards
- Co-op Network ATM Access (note: deposit taking only at Sierra Central owned ATM locations)
- High yield savings and IRAs
- Money Market Accounts with tiered rates – $2,500 to $100,000
- Savings and IRA Certificates with a $500 minimum investment
- Promotional share certificate rate offerings from time to time. Ask a Financial Services Representative for details
- Direct Deposit
- Payroll Deduction