Signature and Secured Loans
Sierra Central Emergency/Disaster Relief Loan Program:
For Sierra Central Members that have been affected by a recent disaster, an unsecured loan offering up to $5,000. When applying please provide proof of residence or employment that you are located in the affected area. Whether you have suffered property damage or incurred expenses from being forced to evacuate.
- Interest rate of 0.00% APR for up to and including 24 months
- Interest rate of 2.00% APR for 25 months up to 60 months
- Term up to 60 months
- First payment will be 90 days from the date of funding
- Minimum payment will be $50 per month
- The loan proceeds may not be used to pay off existing debt
Also a rapid approval for payment extensions up to two months and speedy review and approval of requests for modification of existing loans. SCCU Members affected by the Camp Fire, your requests for extensions or loan modifications will be reviewed on a priority basis.
Our Signature Loan provides funds for personal expenses, purchases or just consolidate debt. Use a personal signature loan for almost any purpose.
- Terms up to 60 months
- Low fixed interest rate
- Minimum loan limit of $1,000
- Maximum loan limit up to $25,000
A Secured Loan gives you the ability to borrow against your Sierra Central Share Certificate investment.
- Borrow up to 95% of a Share Certificate of Deposit balance
- Low interest rate is based on what your Share Certificate account is earning plus 3.0%
- Loan term cannot exceed the maturity date of your Share Certificate account
*Signature loan subject to credit approval and certain rules and restrictions may apply. Secured loan does not require credit check and has a monthly payment requirement of $50.00.