We find ourselves in unprecedented times!
The concerns over the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) have caused the State of California to impose a “stay-at-home” order for many Californians. While we hold the health and safety of our employees and our members as our highest priority, as an “Essential Service” we will remain open.
We care deeply about the well-being of everyone in our communities and have taken extraordinary measures to raise the awareness and educate our staff and membership on best practices to help prevent the spread of (COVID-19), as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
For your health safety, we have provided additional sanitizing supplies in our branches and increased all sanitation efforts inside our facilities. In addition, we also ask if you do come into a branch location to maintain the 6 foot social distancing recommendation by the CDC.
We will update our website if branch closures or any additional changes in hours become necessary and provide a list at sierracentral.com with any affected locations.
Banking from the comfort of your Home!
We would also like to ask that you consider using our Online and Mobile Banking Services. You can conduct many of the same in branch transactions all from the warmth and comfort of your home. Our Online and Mobile Banking is included with ALL our checking account products and you are able to:
- View account balances and verify transaction activity.
- Deposit checks using your mobile phone
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Pay your monthly bills electronically and set the delivery dates
- Pay other people using POPMONEY
- Make loan payments
- Open new accounts or apply for a loan
- If you need assistance, our Call Center Representatives our available from 7 am to 7 pm. You can use our online Chat option or you can call 1-800-222-7228.
To sign up for Online Banking go to sierracentral.com, and select “Register”
Or download our Mobile Banking App at the App or Google Play Store.
- You can also make an auto loan, personal loan or real estate loan payment at sierracentral.com, just select the “payment” option from the menu bar. There is no fee to make your payment using this option. You will nee to use a credit or debit card.
- Our 19 branch locations all have ATMs where you can make deposits or withdrawl cash. Also Sierra Central Members can access the CO-OP ATM network with almost 30,000 ATMs nationwide to withdrawal cash with no fee.
Be Safe-Fraudsters are always looking for vulnerable times to strike!
Be safe with large cash withdrawals or having large amounts of cash on hand.
Take extra precautions with emails, text messages and phone calls from unfamiliar sources, especially during this period of uncertainty. Fraudsters have launched Coronavirus-themed phishing attacks to deliver malware that steal your computer credentials and trick you into sharing your personal and financial information. They try to trick you into thinking they are from legitimate sources like the Center for Disease Control (CDC) or the World Health Organization (WHO) but they are not, and they link you to fake websites.
We are committed to working with our Members to get through this difficult time. If you have questions or require assistance with a product or service, call us at 1-800-222-7228 between 7 am and 7 pm and we will do our best to assist you.
We want you to know that you can count on us to be here when you need us. We have made it through tough times before and we will get through this together. On behalf of every Sierra Central Credit Union employee, our hearts and thoughts go out to everyone who is affected and we want to express our appreciation to all the healthcare workers, first responders and government agencies around the world who are working to contain the Coronavirus.
Be safe and stay healthy,
John Cassidy, CEO
Sierra Central Credit Union
|Our Digital Solutions:|
Enroll in Online Banking
Access Online Banking
Download Mobile Banking
|Helpful Health Links:|
Centers for Disease Control
State of California
World Health Organization