HOME FINANCING CALCULATORS!
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
Call Us Today at 1-800-222-7228, Option 4!
- Fixed rate payment terms available
- Up to 97% loan-to-value with PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance)
- Interest Rate remains the same for the life of the loan
- 10 Terms Every Home Buyer Should Know
Home Equity Loan or Lines of Credit
- Variable rate payment terms available
- Loans or Lines of Credit from $10,000 up to $100,000
- Loans secured by first or second deed of trust
- Low or no cost loan fee options
- Or a small balance Home Equity Loan with minimal fees and low APR*
To view rates see right side column.
Payment Example: $50,000.00 line of credit balance at an estimated variable APR of 4.0%, monthly payment as low as $369.84.
*payment example shown based on a $100,000.00 line of credit and an estimated APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Actual APR may vary. Stated rate is based on home equity line being in second lien position. All loans subject to credit approval ans some restriction may apply. Rates, fees, terms and conditions are subject to change and may vary based on credit worthiness, qualifications, and collateral conditions.
My First Home Loan
A lot of first-time home buyers are concerned they won’t qualify for a mortgage because they won’t meet the necessary requirements. At Sierra Central our First Time Home Loan allows for an immediate family member of a first-time borrower to join in the purchase and financing of a primary residence as full co-borrower. This option can possibly help a first time borrower qualify more easily and get you into your own home.
- Adjustable Rate Loan
- Fixed rate loan
- Loan-to-Value up to 97%