March 2021 Blood Drive
March 18 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Sierra Central Credit Union Blood Drive
At our Yuba City Branch
Thursday, March 18th, 2021 from 10:00am until 3:00pm
What steps will be taken to reduce transmission of COVID-19?
- Appointments are encouraged to reduce crowding.
- Appointments are limited to reduce waiting.
- Walk-ins will be accommodated only if space allows; in not, the persons contact information will be taken and they will be called when/if a space opens up.
- Set-up is changing to meet social distancing requirements.
- Vitalant staff follow rigorous safety and disinfection protocols at blood drives and donation centers.
- Temperatures will be taken upon entry of the donation center/blood drive.
- Donors are asked to self-defer if they traveled to a country with a sustained, wide-spread outbreak in the past four weeks.
What you need to know:
- Giving blood is essential and you are allowed to leave your home to do so. Blood is essential and donors are essential.
- Blood is perishable and precious. There is no substitute. We need donors ongoing.
- Appointments are encouraged.
- Vitalant is not a testing center.
- Donors need to be in good health – no flu or cold like symptoms.
- Giving blood has no impact on the donor’s immune system.
Help COVID-19 patients: All blood donations are tested for antibodies. Vitalant will let you know your results and how your plasma could help. Visit vitalant.org/antibodytest for more information.